- Fully vaccinated and adoption families will receive the ICVS vaccination red books required for dog registration and to take pets overseas.
- Spayed and will all be issued ICVS spay/neuter certificates and eligible to receive up to 50% discount on dog registration fees from the Public Security Bureau.
- Stool tested for parasites (result: NEGATIVE).
- Heartworm tested (result: NEGATIVE).
- Dewormed and on flea/tick and heartworm prevention.
- Microchipped with EU ISO 11784/11785 standard microchips.
- Have already passed the official EU rabies antibody titre test.
Dux is able to travel to the EU as he has already passed the required EU rabies antibody titre tests. He must be rabies vaccinated annually and the rabies antibody titre test will be valid for the life of the dogs if going to the EU!