A charitable vegan dinner party benefiting animals in Beijing. We gather to meet new people, learn about pet adoption and volunteer opportunities with local animal shelters.
For only ¥60 RMB per person, you can enjoy the great informative talks and a vegan dinner featuring the most popular vegan dishes of this restaurant! The event features:
- Free raffle tickets (for those who arrive on time before 15:30) with a chance to win: vegan chocolate, Veganuary wristbands, stickers, badges, vegan dining discount cards, eco-bags and much more! (Please notice, if you arrive later than 15:30, the raffle ticket will cost ¥10 RMB each).
- Talk 1: Global Vegan Movement: Veganuary & Animal Equality (TACN)
- Talk 2: Animal Adoption and Animal Welfare (A Voice for Animals).
- Talk 3: Human and Animal Bond (International Center for Veterinary Services – ICVS).
- VEGAN DINNER – delicious Chinese vegan food including 2 cold dishes, 10 hot meals, soup, dumplings, rice and fruits!
Event highlight: iAnimal VR experience (throughout the event)!
Find out more about iAnimal
Hurry, limited space available! Booking will close on Thursday 8th June at 22:00 Beijing Time.
Event Venue: Tianchumiaoxiang (Wudaokou branch) 天厨妙香（五道口店）
Address: 北京海淀区学堂路清华东门创业大厦1楼110室（清华科技园内）Room 110, Floor 1, Innovation Tower, Xuetang Road, East gate of Tsinghua University, Haidian District, Beijing (inside Tsinghua Science Park).
Venue Tel.: 010-62797078
Event Host and Sponsor:
Towards a Compassionate Nation (TACN)
ThinkCloud (Beijing) 云想（北京）
Food allergy notice:
All food listed on the event menu are vegan-friendly. Please be advised that the food on the menu may contain these ingredients: tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soya. For detailed information, please seek out venue staff for advice.