This Donations/Refund Policy applies to anyone who makes a donation to Towards a Compassionate Nation (TACN). This policy explains the terms and conditions that apply when you donate to us Online. Please be aware that all donations made to support TACN are for the charity and its work only, we don’t process donations on behalf of any 3rd party groups, organisations or individuals.
Due to the nature of charity donations refunds are given at the discretion of the charity management. Therefore please make sure that the amount you enter is the amount you wish to give.
- If you have made an error in your one-off donation or if you change your mind about wishing to donate to (or sponsor) TACN, we will happily refund your donation, provided that you contact us within 14 days of the donation being made. Your refund will be credited to the card or PayPal account from which it was taken.
- To request a refund, please contact us via email with the subject ‘Donation refund’ and include your name and address and the donation amount that you would like refunded.
- You can only request a refund if your donation(s) was processed and collected within the last 3 months from the date of your refund request. Donation(s) processed and collected more than 3 months ago from the date of refund request is not refundable.
- If you become aware that your card or account has been used fraudulently, please contact your card or account provider.
- Tax receipts will be issued for donations of £1 or more upon request received via email.
- There is no minimum one-off donation amount.
- All transactions will be processed in British Pounds (GBP).
- Monthly donors may cancel future donations by emailing us, or simply through your personal PayPal account. Payments will stop once cancellation is requested.
Donations, whether one-time or monthly, may be made through our online website / crowd-funding platforms / directly to PayPal, or by mailing a cheque, cash, or credit card information to TACN.
Cheques should be made payable to “Towards a Compassionate Nation (TACN)”.